About the role:
My client are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join the team. You will develop, implement, optimize, and maintain their SaaS product. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, building the core product in the cloud infrastructure, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
My client are looking for individuals who would not only help them develop and operate the SaaS services, but automate the workflows for repeatable and seamless operation.
* Collaborating with engineering and development teams to develop our SaaS product.
* Supporting the infrastructure and application for the SaaS offering.
* Developing tools to help operate and enhance the infrastructure.
* Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
* Developing SaaS product in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
* Reviewing current setup and providing recommendations for improvements.
* At least 3 years of knowledge in working with Cloud services.
* Expert knowledge of AWS is required. Experience with other cloud providers such as GCP, Azure will be considered.
* Experience with Cloud services such as AWS EC2, EKS, Route53, VPC etc is a plus.
* Experience with infrastructure as code tool such as Pulumi, Terraform, or AWS CDK.
* Working knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus.
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline such as Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
* Passion for designing, building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale.
* Experience with Elastic Search, Kafka is a plus.
* Experience with various Linux based operating systems.
If you are interested please APPLY below or contact Martin Dawson at email@example.com