UX Lead - Product Company - Self starter/entrepreneur role
We're working with a Product Company which is building a SaaS platform that manages digital ordering and purchase processes. Their revenue driven platform is used within the Finnish FA, restaurant chains, theme parks, hotels and mass events. This is a brand new role and they're looking for an experienced UX Design Lead with a "self starter" attitude.
What they need:
- Communicating with clients and internal stakeholders (bridging between the two parties, so clear communication is a must)
- Detaching yourself from the day-day work to make sure you keep an eye on the long term strategic goals.
- Create software specifications from business requirements together with the Project Management team
- Proactively looking for ways to improve their products / services
What they can offer:
- Lots of freedom and responsibility. They're a small company where micromanagement is not a part of the vocabulary.
- Long term product development (the better they design things the more they save time and money in other departments.)
- An experienced team around you that appreciates good design.
- Great clients that are willing to develop their platform together.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package (potential stock options.)
* A fully self-sufficient Product House that ended last year with 800,000€ growth in 2019 (250% growth YoY) and more expected this year.
* Very stable clients - they work with the likes of Compass Group / Sodexo - two of the biggest chains in the world (with over 1million employees.)
* Whilst promoting and offering a Start-up environment they have now matured and started hiring organically as the company grows (Current headcount: 25 employees.) This is a perfect time to join as they scale up and you can enjoy the huge potential ahead.
For more information please email me @ email@example.com