SC Cleared Test Tools Specialist | Inside IR35 | 6 months | Hybrid - Reading or Bridgend/Remote | 1 stage Interview
Active SC clearance is required! - non negotiable.
Must be willing to undergo NPPV3 Clearance.
Location - Bridgend or Reading, some work will be done remotely, some on site 1-2 days per week.
This secure project requires a HP/Microfocus/OpenText LoadRunner expert.
This person will be 10+ years working with LoadRunner and will have experience of doing LoadRunner upgrades. The role will be to upgrade and transition LoadRunner 9.5 scripts to LoadRunner 12.6. This will require the upgrading of functions in the (x40) scripts which have been deprecated. The role is for an intial 6 months and will be a mixture of remote working and on-site (Reading or Bridgend). This work includes generating a new baseline, documenting the updated system and handing it over to the Test Team. The person will report into the Test Architect on a daily basis.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* LoadRunner Installation, configuration and validation.
* Upgrade / Refactoring of LoadRunner 9.5 Scripts to 12.6
* Rebaseline the new updated LoadRunner 12.6 and document.
* Test and validate the new system works with the SUT and reports correctly.
* Configuration Manage and control all materials.
* Document system and report to management.
* Must know HP / Microfocus / OpenText LoadRunner including both versions 9.5 and 12.6.
* Web and Oracle system running on Unix
* Strong performance testing expert with 10+ years
* Knowledge of Configuration management tools like GITHUB
* Strong communicator
* Performance testing
If you have the required skills listed, please apply with your CV at first instance!