Technical Architect, £80,000, Andover (3 days per week)
*Candidates Must be SC Cleared
Jefferson Frank have a long standing relationship with one of the markets leading cloud consultancies, and are currently partnering to source for a 'Technical Architect' to work on their Java based application.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the Hampshire based business unit focusing on servicing clients in consulting, designing and delivering solutions in their Java based application hosted in AWS. With a client already lined up, it is as simple as jumping straight onto the project once you have joined my client's team.
Below, I have detailed important features of what is required to succeed within the role, what my client will be expecting you to be capable of carrying out on a frequent basis, and finally what they can offer you as an employer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide technical leadership to the development and infrastructure teams and drive quality in delivery.
* Take responsibility for leading technical design of systems, services and applications.
* Justify and communicate design decisions.
* Orchestrate structured analysis of the current technical landscape to determine sources of technical issues.
Skills & Requirements
* Strong understanding of Java application stacks.
* Demonstrable design experience with either AWS or Azure cloud platform(s).
* Good working knowledge of opensource and Java technologies including APIs and Microservices.
* Experience in the following; REST API, Linux, DNS, Configuration of ports/firewalls, IP Networking.
* Familiarity with Agile development methods.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate with key stakeholders.
* You must hold active Security Clearance as this is a government project.
* Basic salary of up to £80,000 depending on suitability to the position.
* Hybrid working environment (2 days a week from home)
Those based in and around Andover, Hampshire that match up to the technical requirements above, I would love to have a conversation and allow you the opportunity to find out more about my client. If there are any questions, I would be happy to answer them also.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and feel free to call me direct on 0191 338 6624.
AWS // Java // Linux // REST API // Microservices // IP Networking // DNS // Firewalls // Agile // Design // Azure // Architect // Opensource