We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You'll get to take features from concept to delivery on a cutting-edge stack including NodeJS, GraphQL APIs, serverless lambda functions, continuous delivery, and more. And you'll have the opportunity to shape our future technology choices as well - we are passionate about building quality software and sharing better ways of doing things across the team.
Because we are a small development team at an early-stage startup, you will be expected to work independently. But you'll have a team of high performers to lean on when you come across a tough architecture challenge or a maddening data integrity problem. We also participate heavily in open source, so you'll be able to share much of your work externally and improve the software community as a whole.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with front-end engineers to deliver full-stack experiences
* Use continuous delivery to ship incremental improvements many times per week
* Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more
Skills & Qualifications:
* Aren't afraid to write some React code if a feature calls for it, or you've worked with similar technologies like Angular, Vue, or Ember
* Have submitted issues or pull requests to an open source project
* Have experience with modern cloud tools like AWS Lambda, Docker, and Terraform
* Flexible hours / work from home when needed
* Health insurance - medical, dental, life, disability
* Equity in a high-growth startup
* Professional development opportunities, such as conferences and on-site training
* Generous PTO
* Whatever gear you need to be successful - a shiny new computer, headphones, a fancy standing desk, etc