Solutions Architect | Outside IR35 | Contract | SC Eligible
Jefferson Frank are supporting a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy in the pursuit of an experience Solutions Architect with strong Azure experience.
This is an outside of IR35 opportunity on a remote basis with the possibility of occasional travel.
Solutions Architect essential experience:
* Excellent stakeholder management - dealing and reporting to senior DDs
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Azure/DevOps technologies, .Net Core and C#
* Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies, and approaches.
* Experience of designing for Cloud based resilience & security.
* Strong Capability in getting into technical governance details and reviews - should be able to form action plans and recommendations.
* Excellent working knowledge of design patterns and modelling notations such as Archimate, UML and BPMN
* Knowledge and demonstrable experience of both traditional and agile delivery methods
Solutions Architect Key Responsibilities:
* Lead on providing different architectural options advising on pros and cons of differing approaches.
* Engage with and analyse multiple architectural work streams
* Gathering company requirements and designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view to ensure it meets these.
* Create a documented architectural analysis of the current Technical and Solutions Architecture Service and whether this is currently being fulfilled (based on current/future demand)
If you have you required skills and experience we would love to speak with you. Please apply with your CV at first instance.