Site Reliability Engineer - Hybrid in Irving, TX 2 days/week - Full-Time/Direct Hire:
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* This retained client is looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join their Infrastructure Automation team.
* The Infrastructure Automation team manages a platform that builds and configures over 15,000 application environments and provides full stack application infrastructure including compute, networking, storage, middleware, and security.
* They are looking for an SRE, hands-on engineer with experience running platforms as scale leveraging industry observability and automation platforms.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Configure and tune the observability platforms they use to streamline alerting and proactive issue identification.
* Automate manual activities as new features that are added to the platform.
* Ensure the platform functional test suite remains complete and runs quickly.
* Expand performance and load testing capability to better simulate real production use.
Skills & Qualifications:
* SRE and operational role running a large enterprise platform
* Linux experience
* Scripting experience in Python
* Software development experience in Java
* Experience working with customizing automation scripts with Ansible
* Experience with DevOps CI/CD tools like Git and Jenkins
* Hybrid 2 days/week in their Irving, TX office
* $125-165k base salary
* Great benefits
* Collaborative team
* Recently renovated office
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to email@example.com. Put "SRE - Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving, TX - Full-Time" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*