Sr. Automation Engineer - Hybrid (2 days/week) - Perm Only
* One of largest clients is going through the world's largest cloud migration. They are looking to bring on a Sr. Automation Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will serve as a SME and drive global standards, compliance, strategic automation for development tools/frameworks to further the approved architecture while driving value and cost reductions to the business while adopting new tech roadmaps and technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Provide conceptual analyses for a variety of broad and complex issues for automation and new technology tooling to support the engineering process.
* Design and impact timely delivery of resilient and automated solutions for tools engineering and certification process that meet business requirements and are stable, resilient, operationally supportable, and cost effective.
* Make evaluative judgements based on analyzing information in complicated/unique situations, utilizing multiple sources of information.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 5+ years of configuration management experience (Chef/Ansible)
* Scripting or programming experience (Ruby/Perl/Python/Shell/PowerShell)
* System administration level knowledge in any of the infrastructure towers (Compute/Database/Network/etc.)
* Experience in proposing, adopting, or providing feedback on new processes and technologies
* $125-170k base salary depending on experience and location
* Hybrid 2 days/week in Tampa, FL or Irving, TX
* Full benefits
NOTE - This role is a full-time/direct hire position that is only open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders (NOT open to contracting or C2C).