* Our Client's global mission is to help enterprises embrace the global digital identity ecosystem, improve operational effectiveness and build trusted business relationships.
* Our Client is a Europe-based Identity Services specialist and offers a comprehensive CIAM (Customer Identity & Access Management) & LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) platform to manage the digital identities of customers, workforce and organisations.
* Through their RapidLEI service, the company is the largest accredited LEI issuer globally and has issued verified organisation identities to over 200,000 organisations.
* Our Client works with enterprises, banks, fintech/regtech, and Government for internal and client use of digital identity in digital identity management, KYC/KYB, and legal entity regulatory requirements
* Headcount: Total 60 people (30 Finland, 25 UK, 5 Sweden.)
* Two Engineering teams working on separate projects (6 tech professionals)
* Four person's operations team
Future growth plans:
* Strong plans to scale their Engineering team working on the SaaS product.
* Career progression for a Lead Engineer when the organisation scales for (5 engineers would be beneath you) leading 1-1 talks and operational responsibilities.
They are looking for a skilled Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join the internal product development team in Espoo. Site Reliability Engineer is a hybrid systems and software engineer responsible for management of infrastructure while improving reliability and automation. You will be a part of developing infrastructure software, maintaining it, and scaling it.
You have the ability to move things forward and share your knowledge to the rest of the team. It is essential that they work as a solid team solving problems together and sharing information. You understand that all projects need to work together to make a seamless platform.
They encourage people to continuously learn; They have a recurring Development day - self focus time which permit you to familiarize to whatever you feel helps you to succeed in your daily work.
Their core focus is Customer Identity and Access Management, thus they consider it as a plus if you have worked with some protocols and solutions like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML2 or on SSO systems.
> Past 5-10 years working in demanding web application projects
> 2-5 years in Senior position working with cloud-native application development (AWS)
Site Reliability Engineer:
The miss has been that the individuals have a wide range of technologies and not an expertise on certain areas. Main priority is to develop the infrastructure automation (IaC), Containerisations and deployments on the environment. Very hands on role. They will be developing the containerisation and improving operational robustness. AWS Public cloud knowledge not 100% essential, can take Azure or GCP too but they would have to cross train. Kubernetes, containers, IaC is essential. If Tero sees the potential and can learn he can flex with slightly more junior candidates.
* Develop deployment automation for infrastructure and applications running on public cloud
* Deploy, operate and upgrade Ubisecure Identity Cloud production instances for our customers
* Resolve customer and integrator reported issues i.e. work as technical support (on-site and in-house installations)
* Participate to software development activities, including software features and packaging applications
* Automate at every opportunity
* Improve, measure and monitor Ubisecure AWS deployments, from dev to production
* Pay attention to cloud costs
Keywords: Git, Linux (RHEL), k8s, helm, Pulumi, Typescript, Terraform, Github Actions, Jenkins, CI/CD, AWS, Tomcat, Wildfly, Spring Boot, NextJS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, OpenLDAP, AD-LDS, Java11, Bash, OpenID Connect, SAML2, IAM, Jira, Confluence, Ansible.
Alongside the above, prescreening questions will be sent out ahead of an initial qualifying call.