Senior Backend Engineer - Remote
Up to £100k DOE
To meet the needs of the rapidly growing renewable energy market. Do you want to be a key part of a growing software engineering team dedicated to Renewables? Working with different stakeholders as Offshore Wind, Carbon Capture, Clean Hydrogen, Rainpower and Mainstream Renewable Power - You will get the opportunity to grow professionally according to skills, strengths and interests.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will
* Develop state-of-the-art applications using the latest and greatest technology available.
* Work on integrations with other systems
* Participate in information modelling and architectural decisions
* Be involved in product development
* Work with SMEs and customers to automate/optimise engineering problems
* Professional experience Java, Microservices, GraphQL, AWS/Azure DevOps,
* Curious, self-driven, and like to explore how technology can solve business/domain problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* You are ambitious and like continuously improvement. You seek challenges and take initiative in finding solutions
* BS/MS in Computer Science, or you're just really good
* Competitive salary and benefits
* 25 vacation days a year
* Free on-site gym with weekly team workouts
* Health checks + with our on-site clinic
* Pension and a multitude of insurances
* Immediate access to grocery stores, hairdresser, florist, pharmacy, 2 restaurants, a bar and a coffee bar
* Monthly spending account and subsidized options at the on-site canteens and coffee bar
* IT equipment and tools allowing you to be productive
* Mobile phone plan and a broadband connection at home
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785 to discuss further.