Senior Full-stack Developer - Edinburgh
Up to £65k DOE
The Senior Developer position at a fast growing energy company, you need to have a clear oversight of their systems - what connects to what and the implications and limitations of each technology their use.
You will be working in a small (<10) team of developers. You will have some management responsibility depending on fit.
This is a job for someone who has experience of developing software solutions to a range of business problems. They're not looking for any specific background technologies (though AWS experience preferred). The best candidate will also have a desire to help their members, the wider community and the planet - in line with our company values.
Initially this role will be home working, but later in the Edinburgh office 2/3 days per week.
* Experience of designing full-stack architectures
* An API-first approach
* Ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences
* Strong foundation in security best practices
* Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
* Experience developing on AWS
* Understanding of micro service architectures
* Experience mentoring and guiding other team members
* Experience with AWS technologies such as Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
* Experience working with relational databases
* 3+ years in development preferred
To apply or more information contact email@example.com or on 0191 814 7785.