I'm currently recruiting for a Software Engineer (Mid to Senior Level) who would like to work for one of the largest fintech company.
The company was built to help users deliver an intuitive search-as-you-type experience on their websites and mobile apps. The company provide a search API used by thousands of customers in more than 100 countries. Billions of search queries are answered every month thanks to the code we push every day into production.
Role & Responsibilities
* Architecture, design and develop external and internal experiences for products: Shopify, Magento, SFCC, Crawler, and so on
* Take ownership, research, explore and deliver world class experiences
* Build integrations with external APIs, connectors and API clients: eq. Firebase, Shopify, etc.
* Be a technical mentor and help the team grow
* Help define engineering best practices and processes
* Work closely with the rest of the R&D team to deliver the tools they need to develop next-generation products
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge in some of the following languages: C#, Java, Scala, Go, Python, PHP or Ruby
* Experience with at least one of the following frameworks React, Angular or Vue.js
* A passion for shipping quality code
* You have an eye for great user experiences (UX)
* Good package, bonus up to 20 % & it's hybrid one visit to the office per week.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a interview discussion +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a expereinced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.