Job Title: Senior Azure Cloud Security Engineer
We have an opportunity to join a food sustainability firm based in Oslo.
As a Senior Azure Cloud Security Engineer you would help to manage and secure our cloud infrastructure as the organisation continues to grow.
This role will have the opportunity to grow into the Chief Security Officer position in the future. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Azure cloud security and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Help to manage Azure cloud infrastructure and ensure its security
* Evolve our infrastructure as we continue to grow
* Contribute to the planning and development of SecOps
* Contribute to Azure Cloud Security and DevOps
* Work closely with our CTO on planning and execution
* Enjoy a significant degree of autonomy and freedom
* Have an impact on our development teams, the product, and the organisation
* Meet with clients, uncover their requirements and report back to the CTO
* 5+ years of experience in Azure cloud security engineering
* Strong experience with Azure cloud platforms and related technologies
* Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
* Understanding of security best practices and methodologies
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
On offer is a strong salary and benefits package, equity scheme as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into the Chief Security Officer position as we continue to expand our operations. If you are passionate about Azure cloud security and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the food sustainability industry, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more, discuss the details and get involved with the process; contact Dylan Johnston