Security Engineer - £70,000 - London (Hybrid)
We have partnered with a leading financial services organisation that has an established hybrid environment with both AWS and On-Prem. They are looking for a Security Engineer to join a well established team.
This organisation prides themself in their capability of providing a workplace different to anywhere else, particulalry within the financial services industry. They offer an outstanding focus on working culture and employee satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and implement cloud security technologies to support applications and technology solutions.
* Implement and administrate AWS Core Security.
* Drive threat modelling activities across the wider business.
* Contribute to Risk Management by identifying security risks.
* Perform Security monitoring from multiple monitoring sources including firewalls and SIEM.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years experience in Security related operations and engineering.
* 2+ years working with core AWS security tooling (Guard Duty, Cloud Trail etc).
* Experience with Vulnerability management and VM tools such as Rapid7, AWS inspector, Nessus.
* Understanding of technologies such as SIEM, Firewall, XDR and hybrid cloud security environments.
It would be great to hear from you if you feel as though this role could be of interest. Please do apply to the advert, or send your CV directly to my inbox - email@example.com
AWS // Security // Guard Duty // Inspector // VMWare // Vulnerability Management // SIEM // firewalls // Cloud Trail // Threat Modelling