Senior Data Engineer - Helsinki
Want to join a leading AI company for Network Operators that deliver revolutionary AI-driven solutions worldwide?
We are looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer to be at the forefront of defending customers and their children from global threats, privacy violations, and harmful content.
Their solutions are offered worldwide and include network security, device intelligence, and parental control. They create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalised end-user experience using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile networks. Their talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life. Whilst working on their Cloud native solutions (AWS) you would encounter the problems they deal with which are both unique and challenging and at a huge scale.
* Work together with data specialists to improve the quality of operations
* Design, develop and operate large-scale data warehouse and pipelines
* Contribute to the design of Big Data architecture
* Empower Data Scientists and Researchers through the use of data
* Contribute to the company-wide practices in how they securely handle and store customer data
* Strong programming skills (Python)
* Knowledge of data storage patterns and design
* Experience with ETL pipelines platforms (Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark)
* Data storage and processing services (AWS: S3, Glue, EMR and Athena)
* Experience in CI/CD pipelines
* Strong analytic skills, creativity, and detail oriented
* Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups
* Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems
* Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
* Experience in IaC tools such as AWS CloudFormation and HashiCorp Terraform
* Experience in documentation and technical writing
* Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimisation
* Familiarity with GDPR and CCPA legal frameworks
* Experience in Secure SDLC
* Experience in mentoring colleagues
Benefits and Perks
* Flexible hours and Hybrid work model
* Modern development equipment to use at home
* Conferences, training, books and all the resources you need for your development
* Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues across the world
* Competitive benefits package (Health Insurance,bonus, home office and more)
If you'd like more information please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.