A company that produces software-enabled consumer goods is recruiting for a Product Lead. As the Product Lead you will be accountable for overseeing and managing the brand's app software throughout each stage of its life cycle from introduction to maturity, translating business needs into product features, and providing guidance to engineering teams. The company is based near Victoria in London and is a hybrid role going into the office twice per week.
Responsibilities will include
* Ensuring a positive UX for customers and relevant expression of the brand
* Ensuring fit-for-purpose within geographies in Europe
* Discovering, defining and delivering products and features that deliver key business outcomes, working with cross-functional delivery teams, bringing together brand, design, business, and technology expertise.
* Working with engineering, design, and user research teams to deliver products and features
* Coordinating seamless collaboration with the cross-functional core team to gather inputs, review progress and align on priorities.
The successful applicant will have a track record of managing software products and platforms and experience in leading product engineering teams to deliver new products or features into the market. You will need experience with Agile methodologies and the full software development product life cycle.