Solution Architect - Corporate Market experience required - €110,000
Dublin - 1/2 times per month
The Corporate & Markets Solution Design teams sits within the Corporate & Markets Engineering and Delivery Factory and provides critical Technical Design and Solution Architecture services to support the Bank`s change programme of initiatives.
Solution Architects own the entire technical solution for a project (or subset of a larger programme) across all architecture domains and all phases of the SDLC. They collaborate with the Lead Solution Architect, Enterprise Architects, Business Stakeholders and Project teams to ensure that the correct solution is designed and delivered.
This is a hybrid role and can be done anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the primary office location as Dublin.
What will make you stand out?
* You have financial services experience in either Corporate Banking or Markets and Treasury business domains
* You are highly experienced solution architect in designing solutions for large-scale projects and programmes working in fast-paced, complex, multi-vendor change delivery organisations
* You have a broad knowledge of technologies across all domains including information, application, infrastructure, security and cloud with technical depth in at least one domain
* You can demonstrate the ability to influence, design and deliver complex solutions in partnership with diverse stakeholders for internal and external customers
* You have experience in other technology domains such as Oracle, Java, Microsoft, Redhat JBoss EAP, Linux and IBM Websphere MQ
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.