Up to 62K€ + all Standard Benefits
3 days remote
Who are they?
A software company that develops custom data applications, that process data using the latest AI and Machine Learning techniques. Their operational analytics aim to deliver better insights to their customers, help them improve their day-to-day operations, and accelerate their data transformation.
3 reasons to join this company:
* They are experts in Data and combine Frontend Development with Data Science.
* They offer lots of flexibility with remote work, and a real technical challenge.
* Because products related to Data Visualization and Analytics where you can work with the latest big data, AI and cloud technologies are as hot as ever before.
Located in Brussels, they are currently looking for a Data Scientist with experience in Python to strengthen their tech team.
Who are you?
* You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Python and Scala
* Solid experience with Spark and Pandas
* Fluency in English
* ML Models, forecasting models (time series), optimization algorithms, and linear programming.
* Cloud (AWS or Azure) experience
* MLOps (CI/CD, retraining)
Nice Bonus Points for
* Academic degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience with data science
* Certification on AWS.
What can you expect?
* The possibility to be a part of a young and dynamic team
* A full-time permanent contract
* Salary up to 62.000€ gross yearly with all the legal benefits on top (meal voucher, mobility allowance, health insurance, net allowance, internet, etc)
* Higher Net income thanks to P Rewards
* 3 days of remote work per week
Interested to discover more about this position? Please, don't hesitate to reach me, Clemence Pinelli at: email@example.com or at +32 78 48 45 95