Must be Finnish speaking and in Finland.
Tech Lead (PHP)- Helsinki- up to 5700€/pm + bonus:
A product client of ours is looking for a self-motivated PHP Tech Lead, who would be willing to train Juniors and work with legacy software. The team consists of 5 people at the moment - Head of Development, Product Owner and 3 Juniors. They are bringing in a Senior/Lead developer right now. You would join a new team in large organisation with great opportunity of growth and development. The company is well known for stability and experience in their industry.
* You will be working closely with the development team to design and implement high-quality software solutions using PHP and related technologies
* Responsible for technology choices and overall performance on their solutions
* Analysis, design, and development with the above-mentioned technologies
* Effort estimation for own tasks
* Make projects research and expand the know-how of the team
* Reporting of the activities performed
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish
* Willingness to mentor juniors in the team and work with legacy software
* Strong experience in full-stack web development
* Develop and maintain RESTful APIs and integrations with front-end applications, ensuring optimal performance and scalability
* Design, implement, and optimize databases using MySQL, and work with AWS-managed services such as MySQL RDS
* Participate in code reviews and contribute to a culture of high code quality, testing, and automation
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and debug complex systems
* Provisioning AWS services using Cloudformation/CDK
* Knowledge of Github actions or similar CI/CD tools
* Experience with testing frameworks
* Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) is seen as an asset
* Experience in maintaining business-critical production services and legacy systems
* Brand New Office / Hybrid Working
* Work-life balance - flexi days
* Diverse & International Community
* CAPS - Partner benefit program
* Private Health
* Aunite - Wellbeing service
* Phone and Laptop
* Lunch and Sport Voucher
* Cycle to work benefit
* Incentive Bonus
You will be working on their in-house product development and services which are used by millions of people on a day-to-day basis, while you are surrounded by a supportive team of experts.
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialize in Mobile, Web, and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security