QA Tester role
My client is an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. We have a 15 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands on the planet. They are actively searching for a QA Tester who will play an instrumental part in creating a brand new world-leading, cross platform IP played by millions of gamers. You will be working closely with other disciplines ensuring that the game and its features are tested to the highest level.
* Experience and understanding of Exploratory / Destructive Testing.
* Confidence to communicate effectively with teams.
* Able to identify, explain and record details accurately.
* Understanding of how to test and find defects in video games.
* Awareness of deadlines and corresponding actions that need to be taken.
* Ability to think of numerous permutations when testing.
* Logical approach to problem solving.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Technical and analytical mindset.
* An appreciation and strong understanding of Mobile, Console and PC gaming platforms.
* Successfully held a QA Tester role for the entire life cycle of a project.
* Software or Video Games related degree.
* Experience in testing on multiple platforms, including Mobile, Console and PC.
* Experience in creating Test Cases.
* A coding background.
* Strong understanding of the QA process within an agile environment.
* In depth knowledge of bug tracking software used in the industry e.g. JIRA.
* Understanding of localisation processes in video games.
* Experience using tools such as Xcode, Unity and Android Studio.
* Experience using Source Control such as Git or Gitlab.
* Experience of automated testing, such as Postman.
* Experience in Live Ops testing
If you are intereseted and want to embark on this exciting journey, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 6624