Multi Cloud Pre-sales Architect - HYBRID/REMOTE - up to £140,000!
We are looking for a talented cloud solutions architect, with a particular interest in engaging with clients, and designing solutions that align with their business requirements. You'll be involved in a range of activities to support new and existing clients using a range of leading-edge technologies, with an emphasis on cloud and AWS.
Our ethos is built around our highly empowered people, who work together and roll up their sleeves to make things happen - if this sounds like you and you'd like to excel your career, we'd love to hear from you!
* Solution Architecture- designing solutions, articulating options and managing trade-offs - sometimes technical and sometimes not.
* Well Architected Framework review and remediation- learning about customer workloads, identifying risks associated, and developing action plans to present back to customers.
* Cloud Centre of Excellence- helping drive the creation, improvement and evolution of our cloud services.
* Pre-sales- supporting the sale of our cloud services, managing the requirements capture and high-level design process through consultation with our customers.
* Advisory services- supporting customers at different stages of their cloud adoption journey, including those with no cloud-based workloads/expertise, and those wishing to modernise existing services or looking to use technology services to drive business change.
What you need:
* Experience and knowledge using AWS (core principles, cloud migration, well architected frameworks, modern working practices (i.e. IaC, DevOps, software development patterns, Scrum)).
* OR Experience with Azure
* Strong communication (verbally & written) and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience of requirements gathering, technology evaluation and solution design in a range of previous customer or internal engagements.
What we offer:
* 25 days Annual Leave (with option to buy/sell 5 days) rising to 30 days with length of service
* Regular salary reviews & great Pension scheme
* Free broadband
* Private Medical Healthcare & Life Insurance
* Great work/life balance & remote/hybrid flexibility
* Working on leading-edge technologies & more...!
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile +44 (0)1913386624. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com