Product Owner, £50,000, Leeds (2 days per weeks)
This role will be dedicated to managing product creation and delivery within a biotech company contributing to some of the most exciting products on the market. With the scientific research team based on site in my client's head office, you will truly embedded within an exciting biotech environment.
You will be responsible for...
* Communicating effectively with the wider technical team, to ensure alignment with product objectives.
* Setting out a roadmap to deliver a successful product meeting preset guidelines
* Taking the lead on understanding customer requirements, and translating into technical requirements.
It would be great if you...
* Have prior experience in a pharmaceutical company, or working on similar products.
* Can demonstrate over 3 years of solid experience in a similar role.
* Are familiar with the practices of working in an Agile environment.
* Are comfortable working closely with technical individuals - Solution Architects, Developers etc.
My client can offer...
* £50,000 basic salary
* 34 days annual leave + bank holidays
* private medical cover
* life assurance x3
This role is an outstanding opportunity to join a great organisation. If you'd be interested in finding out more, I'd be happy to discuss. Send across your CV to email@example.com