SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER - FULLY REMOTE POST COVID
SALARY UP TO £50K DOE
Looking to work for a company not only thriving within the delivery service market, but actively challenging industry leaders? Then the below opportunity is for you.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will help aid the continuous growth of the organisation by extending APIs for the in house app development team. You will develop new platform functionality to meet the needs of the rapidly growing business and you will assist in platform migration and integration with third parties.
* 4+ Years' experience as a PHP Developer in similar role.
* Experience in Laravel or Symphony
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken
* Experience of unit testing and working in a TDD environment.
* Experience of writing and consume REST APIs
* Experience of working in a high-volume ecommerce environment.
* Experience of App development.
* Experience of Working with AWS or similar.
* Very competitive starting salary
* Work in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Two fully funded company social events every year
* Cycle to work scheme participant
* Free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.