NEW ROLE - Senior Developer / Consultant - Oslo
My client is a leading boutique consultancy firm, dedicated to delivering high-quality services to their clients for over 20 years. Their team of highly competent consultants, with over 300 years of combined IT experience, is committed to building up the CVs of their colleagues and providing long-term stable projects to give you the best opportunity of doing a great job while still developing your skills in software.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working with prestigious organisations who are the backbone of Norwegian society
* Insightful listening to customer requirements and providing innovative solutions
* Being a great communicator, and having a strong passion for staying up-to-date with the latest tech trends
Skills & Qualifications
* MSc or BSc degree in IT related field.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience as per our specifications.
* Fluency in Norwegian is crucial.
* Fullstack, Backend, Frontend qualifications.
* Proficiency in programming languages and technologies, including Java, Kotlin, C#, .Net, C/C++, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS, React, Nextjs, Redux, Svelte, Vue, REST, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, Node, Progressive Web Apps, WAI-ARIA, Kafka, Kafka Streams, AI/ML, IoT.
* Lucrative bonus model
* Health insurance, pension, gym membership coverage, and life insurance.
* Free food and drinks in the office 24/7.
* Sponsorship for Master's degrees.
* Opportunities for career development and upskilling.
My client is seeking Senior Developers / Consultants to join our dynamic team as soon as possible. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of a thriving, innovative consultancy in the heart of Oslo. Reach out to Marley Taylor directly for more information.
T: +47 902 724 73