Infrastructure Architect (Buildings)
Inside IR35 - £600 per day
Hybrid - 3 days per week in Barrow-in-Furness (Expenses pays)
6 month initial contract
This role requires ACTIVE SC Clearance and Sole British Nationality.
* Excellent communication skills, including stakeholder management experience.
* Exceptional writing skills, including documenting solution architectures and support information.
* Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
* Ability to travel.
* Demonstrable experience reviewing and creating design documents as a subject matter expert for physical infrastructure solutions.
* Technical design, configuration, and implementation expertise within large-scale Transformations and Migrations.
* Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience with infrastructure architecture, implementation and support expertise.
* Expert technical and technical leadership skills.
* Technical risk identification and management.
* Planning and management of technical infrastructure tasks.
* Delivery of new or refurbishment of facilities/buildings
o Audio Visual
o Containment & Ducting
o Comms rooms
o Cabinet Infrastructure
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 826 6696