We are hiring a AWS DevOps Engineer that is excited to apply their experience with Kubernetes and configuration-as-code technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create and maintain templates for DevOps teams that enable the management of (AWS Cloud) infrastructure.
* Participating in complex DevOps projects; setting goals and objectives for projects and demonstrating achievement of those goals and objectives; coordinating work activities with other stakeholders.
* Working on automation and applying infrastructure as code principles to ease the operational burden and help with customer/researcher pain points.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's technical degree andf 2+ years of related experience.
* Knowledge of AWS infrastructure and infrastructure as code (IaC) languages such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
* Experience developing and building AWS Cloud services with best practices.
* Good knowledge on automatic provisioning using Ansible & Terraform.
* Experience with Python, Bash, Linux, and Git.
* Perm Contract.
* 40.000€ - 45.000€ according to professional experience.
* Career path.
* Social benefits.