Software Engineer - Oslo
Working with a very exciting company in the eCommerce Space!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the team in Oslo to join a market leading scale up business who is bringing their very own platform to the ecommerce space to make client and customer experiences much more efficient
The company is well funded and has released its product in well known businesses across Europe and they continue to grow further
There are many challenging tasks for you to work on as you join the core python team, which will be responsible for many product features related to ML, predictive modelling, API development, CI/CD Automation and much more
You will work with some of the best people in the market who are all highly motivated and brings many additional benefits to working in a company like this.
My client requires the following skills for the role
Your day-to-day can include and key skills:
* Very strong in Python programming to develop, maintain and implement applications projects
* Comfortable working in an agile environment
* Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Experience with SaaS, DevOps, and CI/CD processes
* Designing software features and carrying them through the full life cycle
* Masters / Bachelors degree relevant
Skills - Python, PostgreSQL, Flask, Elasticsearch, CI/CD
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lewis on 0044 191 338 7518.