You heard that right; APPLY NOW to an exciting new role with my client. This client is a high-growth, up and coming, eCommerce platform that focuses on creating products that are good for people and good for the environment. They are looking for someone who is passionate about data and patient when dealing with data issues. You will be in a high impact role where your contribution matters and has direct impact on the end-user.
A Few Aspects of the Job…
* You will work hand in hand with analysts from around the company to help solve their data needs
* You will participate with architecture and build a data warehouse in Snowflake
* You will build ETL pipelines either customized or with Fivetran
* You will work with the project manager to write system requirement documentation (SRD) and create business requirement documents (BRD)
The Must Haves…
* 4+ years of Data Engineer Experience
* Experience building ETL pipelines
* Knowledge and experience with the Star or Kimball methods
* Snowflake for data warehousing
* Python OR C#
* Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
If you have these 6 tools in your wheelhouse then there is no question that you are a good fit for the position and should apply. At the end of the day, what do you have to lose?
Remote: AZ, CA, CO, CT, ME, MA, NV, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA, WA
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Nicole Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6951.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific