Engineering Manager, London (Hybrid), £105,000
My client are experts in their field and are on a mission to use technology to change lives for the better.
Tackling issues such as cyber-crime, they are aim to make the internet a safer place.
They're also passionate about our planet and exist as a carbon neutral organisation who are committed to helping reduce carbon emissions globally.
Having opened a brand new office in the heart of London, they are looking to hire an Engineering manager for their new Edge platform.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in building and managing cross functional teams
- Knowledge of Linux, AWS, Docker & Kubernetes
- A desire to support others in their professional development.
- (Bonus) A technical background working with DNS or ISP protocols & software.
What they offer:
- A fantastic cooperative environment where everyone is committed to sharing knowledge and help each other to grow.
- A flexible, hybrid working policy.
- Up to 7% matched pension
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- 30 days annual leave.
The role offers up to £105,000 and is Hybrid with 20% of time in the office per month.
If you are interested, please reply to this ad or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This role does not offer sponsorship and you must have the right to work in the UK to be eligible.