SC Cleared Service Engineer (MASH)
Inside IR35 PAYE
3 months + extension
Corsham - Full time on site
1 stage Interview
SC clearance is required - Must be eligible to undergo DV Clearance
Jefferson Frank are supporting a large IT and business consultancy who are in pursuit of a Service Engineer with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (MASH) expertise.
You will be an SC Cleared Service Engineer to support service elements for the Private Cloud implementation, based on Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (MASH).
* Supporting a MASH (Azure Stack Hub)
* Monitoring infrastructure health.
* Undertaking capacity management, network management, backup, health and security monitoring and patching and updates.
* Incident and Problem Resolution
* On going support and development of the cloud infrastructure
* ITIL based service management experience.
* Experience/Knowledge of MS SCOM
* Experience/knowledge of Azure solutions.
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* Customer Facing Skills (Incident and Problem Resolution)
* Good time-keeping, organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load in-line with deadlines.
* Understanding of UK Government Security Classifications.
* Public and Private Cloud Concepts - BGP, NSG, SDN
* Experience/Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
* Experience/Knowledge of AV Solution Windows Defender
* Experience/Knowledge of Backup solutions
* Experience of managing SharePoint/MOSS.
* Experience of managing Firewall capability.
* Desire for continuous improvement with emerging technologies
If you have these required skills, please apply with your CV at first instance.