Position: AWS Lead Software Engineer
Base Salary Range: $165K - $185K
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Stock Options
Looking to make a move while also looking to change the world?
My team and I are currently working on a fully remote AWS Lead Software Engineering role at a growing company in a very unique market. The ideal candidate should possess a background in Java development coupled with hands-on experience with relevant AWS tools (i.e. Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, etc.). This is truly a can't-miss opportunity for someone looking to make a legitimate impact, not just in IT, but beyond as well!
If you -- or someone you know -- are interested in further discussing this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-391-2997.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
* AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, etc.)
* Java (Expert Level Required)
* Previous leadership experience but also willing to serve as an individual contributor for the most part
* General IoT knowledge a major plus
About Our Client
* Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology on a daily basis
* Opportunity to work with a company on the rise in a rapidly growing market
* Opportunity to make a major impact not only in IT but on a global scale as well
* Please reach out directly at either email@example.com or 347-391-2997
* This is a full-time, permanent position as this client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.