Jefferson Frank are searching for a IT Onboarding (Project) Coordinator to work with one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, based in London. This is a 6 month contract which is inside of IR35.
To oversee onboarding and to design, enhance and report on process and be the primary "go to" person for anyone around the business needing help (missing laptops, permissions, training etc). You will work closely with technical teams to assist with execution of tasks, you will need a high level of empathy, customer orientation and service orientated thinking.
Role & responsibilities:
* Oversee on boarding processes for a mass hiring
* To design, enhance, report on process for on boarding processes
* High level of empathy / customer orientation / service thinking
* Project management support
* Collation of status reports
* Programme plan maintenance
* RAID logs
* Preparation of governance packs
* Proactive attitude and able to juggle multiple tasks at any one time