Jefferson Frank are working with an exciting consultancy that has just gone live with a new greenfield project for a large Financial organisation, as part of a rapid scale up process we are looking for a AWS Security Architect. This role will be Outside IR35, long term contract and fully remote.
You will be responsible for the overall security and security architecture of AWS cloud platforms. You will have end to end responsibilities from the security requirements right through to the security operations of the platform, ensuring that the platforms are safe from external and internal threats.
* Experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including a familiarity with compliance & security standards
* Experience of working with key AWS security services
* Experience of building an enterprise AWS security strategy from a set of client requirements
* Experience of working with open source and commercial security monitoring, WAFs, NIDS, HIDS, web proxies and Anti Malware products
* Knowledgeable about the key security risks that are present when using AWS and how these can be prevented, detected and remediated
* Experience of the Centre for Internet Security operating system and AWS account hardening guidance
* AWS associate, professional or speciality certification
* Delivering within an agile environment
AWS Security Architect | Outside IR35 | Remote
Please apply, or feel free to reach out to me confidentially on email@example.com