Java Developer Role
This company has one mission: The right job for everyone. With 40 job boards, they are offering over 600 000 jobs from over 150 000 employers. But in the Product-Tech-Marketing side of the organization, they focus not only on the current business those numbers represent but they are equally interested in creating technology and products that will define the whole industry in the future.
The Product-Tech-Marketing side of the organization is looking to hire a Java Developer (fully remote is optional) to join one of its teams, the requirements for this are;
* 3+ years Java development experience
* Experience with cloud infrastructure
* Experience with automated CI/CD pipelines
* Experience working in a SCRUM environment
* Ability to communicate fluently in English
Some of your day to day responsibilities will be;
* Working in a SCRUM team with Engineers, the Engineering Lead and the Product Owner
* Build and maintain robust data processing systems and internal tools
* Participate in building and designing systems that are affecting the whole group on the business and tech level
* Working in a pure AWS environment
* Develop yourself in a technical career path
Candidate Marketplace & Monetisation portfolio is one of six portfolios in the organization, and it is the newest and smallest. The purpose of the portfolio is to experiment with content, business models and question the product's status quo. This is a place for you if you like constant technical challenges, creating new systems, and learning new technologies.
Ready for the tech adventure? Apply!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.