Voice Architect Role
You will be working remotely or on a client site, in collaboration with Client and Client Project Managers, SMEs and Architects to deliver projects on time and above customer expectation.
You will be working closely with support teams and other functions to ensure seamless integration of project work to the Run service.
The focus of your role
* Inputting into proposals, simple to complex.
* Creating High Level Designs and gaining internal & client approval, following process.
* Creating Low Level designs from approved High Level Designs
* Configuring voice platforms, gateways, cloud services, collaboration services and integration.
* Performing impact assessments on large or complex voice and telephony systems/ networks.
* Inputting into strategy.
* Inputting into High Level Designs
* Performing testing to pre-determined plans and analyse results.
* Following "Acceptance to Run" process, handing over to support teams.
What you will bring:
* Expected to have undertaken other large-scale Voice project roles for at least 5 years.
* Have demonstrable experience of designing and configuring voice systems, networks and gateways, Video conference services.
* Have demonstrable experience of collaboration services (Skype/Teams) and migrations.
* Will typically be qualified with vendor accreditation.
* Will be able to demonstrate knowledge of voice networks including network security, SIP, ISDN, VOIP, Mobile, video, collaboration services and converged networks.
* Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot voice & video network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations.
* An advantage will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas
* Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency and versatility
* Key Skills: -
o Voice & Video Architecture
o Working in secure environments
o Collaboration service design (Skype/Teams)
o Networking (LAN & WAN)
o Voice management
Special Requirements or Accreditations:
* Required to work at the client site in Cumbria
* Hold SC clearance (preferably MOD sponsored)
* Be a sole UK National.
* Will not have left the country for more than 28 consecutive days within the last 5 years.