Role Title: Network Architect
Location: Barrow / Hybrid (3 days onsite)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate £550-600 inside IR35
MUST BE PAYE THROUGH UMBRELLA
UPDATED JOB SPEC
Role 1 - Senior Network Architect
1 x Role Available
Who you'll be working with
You will be working remotely or on a client site, in collaboration with Capgemini and Client Architects, Project Managers, SMEs to respond to client requirements. Delivering proposals and projects on time and above customer expectation.
The focus of your role
* Inputting into proposals, simple to complex.
* Creating High Level Designs and gaining internal & client approval, following process.
* Creating Low Level designs from approved High Level Designs
* Configuring core infrastructure components e.g. Data Centre Fabric, Access/Distribution Switches, routers, WAN, firewalls, load balancers, Authentication servers, Wi-Fi controllers, management tooling.
* Performing impact assessments on large or complex networks.
* Inputting into strategy.
What you will bring:
* Expected to have undertaken other Network Architecture roles for at least 5 years.
* Have demonstrable experience of designing and configuring Network systems e.g. Data Centre Fabric, Access/Distribution Switches, routers, WAN, firewalls, load balancers, Authentication servers, Wi-Fi___33 controllers, management tooling.
* Will typically be qualified to Cisco CCIE level or vendor equivalent accreditations
* Will be able to demonstrate knowledge of network architecture in a secure environment
* Have a broad understanding of Enterprise Architecture and other technical towers; Hosting, End User Compute, Storage, Security, Apps.
* Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN/Voice network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations.
* An advantage will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas
* Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency and versatility
* Key Skills: -
o Network Architecture / Architecture (Compute/storage/End User)
o Working in secure environments
o Network Design (HLD/LLD)
o Cisco Networking (Routing/Switching)
o Data Centre Networking
o Cisco ACI
o Firewalls (Palo Alto / Cisco)
o Authentication (802.1x / Cisco ISE / AD familiarity)
o Network management
o Load balancing (Netscaler)
o Cisco SDA (Software Defined Access)
o Remote access
Special Requirements or Accreditations:
* Required to work at the client site in Cumbria
* Hold MOD SC clearance
* Be a sole UK National.
* Will not have left the country for more than 28 consecutive days within the last 5 years.