At Ultra Cyber we protect highly sensitive information, working with nations worldwide to help ensure their information is secure as possible. Our engineers work on the most difficult cybersecurity challenges to protect our national security and critical infrastructure; we strive to protect what matters. It's why we come to work. It's what we're good at.
At Ultra Cyber you will:
* Work on state-of-the-art Cyber Security equipment within high-grade crypto and information assurance
* Part of an agile organisation, with the ability to make a real difference
The Systems Engineering function in Ultra provides expertise to all projects through the bid and full development lifecycle. It ensures that both project and statutory requirements are met and works to improve the effectiveness of the systems design function within the company. It is responsible for the system architecture and integration of the solution. It is responsible for design for cost and design for manufacture. The Cyber UK Operational Business Unit delivers multiple concurrent research, development and production programmes ranging from tens of £k to several £m.
Responsible for / Key responsibilities
* See Statement of Work.
Qualifications / skills required
* Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
* Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Engineering, the V-Model and associated processes/lifecycles.
* Significant experience of developing high quality requirements and establishing a fully compliant systems design.
* Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
* Experience working as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and developing new areas of expertise as and when required.
* Advanced knowledge of System Engineering practices, methodologies, processes, techniques and technology trends.
* Experience of DOORS, UML, SEBoK, Enterprise Architect and SysML.
* Experience of hands-on development of either hardware, software or firmware development, particularly in an embedded environment.
* Act as work package owner to manage and deliver the agreed and required tasks on time and on budget
We trust and empower each other; we love to celebrate success and we win as a team. Together, we embrace change and we're never satisfied until we've done what we said
This is an Outside determination
Here at Ultra I&C we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity. Underpinned by our values, behaviours and policies, we want you to feel empowered to be the best version of yourself. We also believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures will increase our diversity of thinking, ensuring we successfully deliver to our customers.
We therefore do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible. If you have any issues with your application, please email us at email@example.com
Must be sole british national and active SC clearance
£650 Outside IR35
On site in Greenford