Network Architect role
Infrastructure Architects are the key link between us and our clients. You're in a technical leadership role, uniting and guiding stakeholders from clients, governance, and project executives to delivery and sometimes even the vendors who work with the client. You'll be there from the start of a project - understanding what's needed and figuring out the best technical solution. And you'll be there at the finish, delivering the right product on time and within budget.
As an Infrastructure Architect, you'll draw upon the full breadth of your talent and experience. This is a technical leadership role, so we want you to bring your vision, knowledge, and leadership to each project. To the client, you're the subject matter expert - consulting early, gathering inputs, understanding what they need from our solution. You define what we can do to meet this solution. You design the best solution for the job. And finally, you're the tech leader for implementation.
* You will work closely with our customers, our teams, our cloud partners, and our 3rd party service providers.
* You will join the Consultant Profession, working closely with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers and technical subject matter experts.
* You will create Customer Proposals to create the solutions that drive our customers forward.
* Who you are? Are you a network architect confident in working with customers at senior levels, working with consultants to shape solutions by workshopping, whiteboarding and understanding the Customer's business and requirements?
* Do you have a desire to lead, challenge and succeed by taking responsibility for large project designs and become the Customer's trusted technical advisor?
* Working closely with the Customer, our Technical Teams and our partners, you will use your balanced mix of skills covering technologies, industry knowledge, technical knowhow and innovative approach to design complex solutions.
We support all major cloud platforms, so you'll get the chance to use everything you know - and then some. You'll also become expert at knowing when and how to call on other SMEs outside your wheelhouse. Thinking your way around pre-existing limitations will grow your creativity and flexibility. You'll learn a lot here, and if you want to work toward certifications there are plenty of opportunities.The rewards for all this are many. You'll get to influence, create, and deliver something from start to finish. You will have the power to delight our clients.
Who You Are
You're good at what you do and possess the required experience to prove it. However, equally as important - you have a growth mindset; keen to drive your own personal and professional development. You are customer-focused - someone who prioritizes customer success in their work. And finally, you're open and borderless - naturally inclusive in how you work with others.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
* Architecture experience of large customer transformation projects
* Strong infrastructure knowledge and experience, working in a range of technologies and disciplines, including compute, storage, network, virtualisation, and automation
* Hyperscaler knowledge and experience (Microsoft Azure Cloud / AWS / Google)
* Strong communication and customer facing skills. This is a leadership role and candidates must be experienced in dealing with senior customer counterparts and other key stakeholders
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
* Extensive vendor experience with Cisco (eg CCIE), VMware, Juniper (JNCIA) , F5, Brocade, Arista, Dell, Nokia etc. * Applied knowledge of security controls, storage solutions and network standards
* Applied knowledge of Wireless technologies * Applied knowledge of Network standards and designs
* Applied knowledge of WAN technologies and SASE
* Experience of network architecture and optimisation
* Knowledge of network virtualisation and cloud technologies
* Background in producing technical documentation for Low Level Designs (LLD) , Network Diagrams, IP Addressing schemes, testing procedures, cabinet layouts, datacentre and local cabling requirements etc.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
Hybrid working in London office 1/2 days a week
Rate of £600-800 inside IR35
If you are interested in this role get in touch on: