Cloud Engineer - Outside IR35 - Remote - 3 Months
This is a great opportunity to work with an established consultancy who specialise in Data and Cloud. The Client is looking for a Cloud engineer to join their fast growing Platform operations team. Working in an exciting environment building, supporting and optimising cloud native solutions whilst creating and managing environments and providing an exceptional experience for high profile business clients and achieving results that can add value to their company.
* Data and Cloud specialist consultancy
* Looking for a Cloud Engineer for their growing Platform Operations team
* Working building, supporting, and optimising cloud native solutions.
* You'll be in charge of creating and managing environments for business clients with a high profile.
* Providing an exceptional client experience and achieving results that add value to their company.
* Collaborate with customers and project delivery teams to automate and scale the continuous improvement of essential production systems.
* Respond to and resolve operational issues, doing root cause analysis and implementing necessary adjustments to avoid recurrence.
* Become an integral part of our DevOps culture. This involves supporting the use of automation concepts and automating the deployment of solutions through continuous delivery.
* 2 or more years' experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Strong understanding of Infrastructure-as-code (Cloudformation)
* Scripting/Automation of tasks (Ideally Python - or Bash/PowerShell)
* AWS Code pipeline or Jenkins (Gitlab, Bitbucket, Teamcity)
* Building/Managing production systems/platforms (Linux/Windows)
* AWS Certifications (DevOps pro/SysOps Associate)
* IAC tools - Terraform, Ansible etc
* AWS serverless services
* High Level Unix and Bash knowledge
* Machine Learning, AI and Data Science exposure
If this role is of interest to you, then please contact me as soon as possible on 020 3148 4666 or you can email me at email@example.com - I look forward to hearing from you!