Engagement Manger- 6 month contract- Fully remote
I am urgently looking for an Engagement manager to join one of the leading technology consultancy in Europe. The Engagement Manager has ownership of the relationship between the consultancy and a leading British mobile network. The role is fully remote, 6 month contract and falls inside IR35.
* Provides strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of services and support to customers, as well as strategic planning delivery roadmaps for 6 months, 1 year and 2 years with customers.
* Analyses operational processes, escalation procedures and performs assessments to identify opportunities for service improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
* Ownership of feedback processes (NPS) with Sales Rackers, Customers & Partners
* Build & maintain a network of cross functional technical resources within Rackspace and chosen partners to efficiently match customer demand with high quality Architecture & Engineering skills
* Develops and manages responses, ensuring customer service with speed and accuracy and all client/customer issues are resolved.
* Collaborate with Sales and manages presales efforts to ensure timely delivery of proposals to drive organic account growth.
* Point of escalation for customers, Rackers and partners as part of service delivery
* Maintain Service Level Indicators (SLIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Comprehensive understanding and experience of industry best practices and how to apply them to company policies and procedures and customer requirements. The ability to communicate technical information and complex technical issues to a variety of stakeholders.
* Excellent networking skills, with a proven ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
* Aptitude for resolving a variety of issues efficiently and effectively - with the authority to create solutions and the desire to take on responsibility.
* Highest level of communication, organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
* Proactive in nature - with a focus on creating strategic 6 month, 1 year, 2 year plans.
* Experience with customer negotiations.
* Experience managing large corporate accounts.
* Excellent ability to prioritise a highly varied work load.
* Strong Experience in the IT industry with a good understanding of Cloud & Automation Technologies.
* Demonstrates leadership skills and qualities.
* Solid understanding of industry standard delivery methodologies such as ITIL, DevOps, Kanban.
* Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for out-of-hours work.
My client is looking to interview ASAP so please get in touch.
email@example.com or 020 3826 6732