One of our fast growing clients are currently hiring for a Senior Software Engineer to join their existing team.
The company have a 5* rating on GlassDoor with 100% of employee's recommending it. They are a leading intranet software provider who are at the forefront for providing innovation for their client's tailored intranet environments. Their client base includes well known global companies.
After a sustained period of growth and success my client are looking to expand their tech team. As part of this role you will be responsible for owning development projects from start to completion.
You will plan features, build services, deploy infrastructure as well as work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across both the front end and back end. This role will also include building and maintaining microservices on AWS. So prior experience with AWS or another cloud provider is necessary
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and maintain microservices running on AWS.
* Write automated unit tests and end-to-end tests for your code and services.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of overall experience with at least 2+ years of experience deploying and maintaining microservices on AWS.
* Strong experience of using Node.js on the back end.
* Experience using React in the front end.
* Good understanding of unit testing.
* Bonus Typescript.
* Remote working.
* Flexible working.
* Stock options.
* Holidays and pension scheme.
You will be remote until the end of 2021 (December) and then required to do a hybrid role in London or Bristol (minimum once a month).
If you're interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org