You will be joining a well-established service team based in Leeds. Our client is committed to assisting their clients in safeguarding lives and transforming business approaches.
As a Software Developer/ Analyst, you will:
* Engage in daily Application Support for live production applications.
* Address user queries promptly and effectively.
* Monitor and support applications in accordance.
* Collaborate as a part of the current DevOps team to devise solutions for live incidents.
* Contribute to development and testing, which involves CI/CD processes and tool management.
* Demonstrate expertise in handling data issues and reconciliation.
What we are looking for:
* Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience with .NET technologies, specialising in C# development (especially microservices).
* Proficiency in cloud platforms, particularly AWS and SQS.
* Familiarity with support-driven environments, including experience working under critical deadlines.
* Working knowledge and/or experience with Rabbit MQ.
* Desirable familiarity with Splunk and Graphana for monitoring purposes.
You can enjoy a combination of base salary and annual variable pay, a secure Retirement package in addition to a comprehensive Health Coverage and a generous holiday package.
Apply today and become an integral part of this exceptional team.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.