Jefferson Frank is currently working with one of the biggest names in cloud computing to find an experienced software engineer to join on an initial 6-month engagement.
You'll join a team of talented engineers to assist in enhancing an existing weather solution, which as the name implies provides weather information.
The aim of the project is to build a common solution across all the regions starting from the existing one and have a more detailed temporal & geographical granularity.
The following technical skills are mandatory
- Excellent understanding and command of server-side languages, preferably Java.
- Experience in modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Thorough understanding of REST principles and best practices for building and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS cloud using services like IAM, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, and RDS/DynamoDB.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and working knowledge of DevOps principles, automated deployments, continuous integration, building highly scalable and secure web applications
The following skills are seen as desirable, but not essential
- Experience with Amazon builder tools (Amazon pipeline, Brazil, Bones e.t.c)
- Experienced in engineering best practices such as code refactoring, design patterns
With interviews happening this week our client is looking to move on this as a matter of urgency, to avoid missing out on the opportunity to apply below to have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.