This position is for a long-standing client of Jefferson Frank who is positioned in the Fintech industry within Sweden. Based in Stockholm, they are split into 2 business area's; Banking Finance and Listed Companies where they provide niche products which focus on user experience. Working with the largest financial institutions within Sweden they are looking to continue growing their 3 development teams which are all based in Stockholm.
In this role you will be joining the owner data service holdings, this is the clients primary product which is used by thousands of professional users daily. This is by far the most complete and frequently updated ownership database for listed companies within the region. In this role you will possess a hackers mindset and have a strong interest with learning and working with new technologies. Their technology stack mostly comprises of Java, Angular, React, containers and Golang however experience with this will not be essential.
* Willingness and desire to work with modern technologies including Golang
* Proven track record creating and building scalable, durable and high performing solutions
* Relevant degree qualification
* Interest in the stock market and/or financial analytic tools
* Experience in a similar position leading a product team
* Training budget devoted to individual employees
* Private pension
* Employee well-being package
To apply, send your CV through via this link or email your CV to email@example.com.