Data Analytics Practice Lead
FRG is partnered up with a global accounting and Auditing company who has made a huge impact on Norwegian society for the value they have added to their businesses! The company has over 2000 employees across Norway with their customers ranging from large, worldwide companies to small and medium-sized businesses and they have customers from most industries in both the private and public sectors
The particular team we are working with is the Business Analytics division within the Digital group which consists of around 20 talented individuals that play a key role within the wider business.
The Business Analytics practice plays a key part in delivering key analytics across the wider business and also supports its client base by providing valuable insights to further explain the impact of their data, their performance as a whole, and drive recommendations to how they can improve their business.
We are looking for a leader who wants to be at the forefront of an analytics department and provide critical solutions that gives customers increased insight as a basis for making faster and better fact-based decisions, as well as continuous measurement and follow-up of the effect of the decisions
As a leader you will be managing a small team, bringing new initiatives to everyday work and guide others around you!
This particular division works closely with growing mid-sized businesses providing key insights using modern Azure technologies and analytics methods to help them on their journies.
You are offered
- Free and open environment where knowledge sharing and innovation is massively encouraged.
- A variety of projects that suit your background, goals and lifestyle
- Competence growth through Microsoft programmes
- Great opportunity to manage and build a high performing team in an exciting department
Experience / Requirements
- Computer Science or Economics Degree
- Solid Analytics or Engineering background
- Proven experience in leading teams, mentoring and taking initiative on projects
- Broad experience with Data mining, preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive analytics all to provide insights and useful information in order to make data driven suggestions.
- Proven experience with ETL processes and comfortable accessing data and extracting data yourself, and prepping it for analytics purposes
- Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI
- Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
- A good eye for spotting trends, understanding businesses and being able to advice clients why certain things are happening.
- Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com