Our client is looking for a Back End Team Lead to join the team. The training company specialises in building digital and data capability for the world's leading brands. The learning programs the client develops equips business teams with the tools and knowledge to work more effectively with colleagues, partners and customers and creates real business impact.
The company has a stand out culture that supports employees in both their professional and personal development. For example, in addition to your 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, you will also receive an extra 13 days off for wellness, personal development and volunteering.
The companies head office is in London but they have staff based across Asia, America and Australia. The role can be fully remote for UK based candidates but you will have to go into the London office once a month.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead a team of 4 developers in an agile environment
* Work on a microservices back-end architecture using PHP 7.15.6+
* Supporting and developing high performing engineers through regular 1:1s, continuous feedback and career development
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience writing modern OO codes and working with complex systems
* Previous experience working with distributed systems
* 8+ years of programming experience with at least 4+ years of commercial PHP
* Experience with REST API Architecture, designs and implementation
* Experience working with Linux, Docker and Kubernetes
* Private healthcare
* Remote working
* Dedicated Wellness Manager
* Various clubs and activities
* Childcare voucher scheme
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Additional 13 days off for wellness, personal development and volunteering
If you're interested in the position please reply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com