12 month Contract Opportunity
IR35 status dependent on office location
Role is for UK based candidates - Fully Remote
£300 a day
Your initial focus will be support of several Contact Center Technologies such as, Amazon Connect, MS Teams and Verint to provide a global contact center solution for a global Electric Vehicle consultancy. This role will evolve to include the administration, development, adoption, and support of these technologies.
* Work with the Contact Centre support team and internal workgroups to ensure the technologies we introduce, meet business requirement and are maintain to the highest standard, working within SLA's
* Help administer, maintain, improve, and optimize the contact center environments, aligning with governance best practice to ensure a safe, scalable, and sustainable environment.
* Work to consolidate the contact center tools across the company in place of other products in use.
* Help deliver solutions related to contact center, that help translate business requirements into system requirements, create functional design documents, create prototypes of recommended solutions, demo to the stakeholders/users/senior management and implement the solutions.
Skills Requirements - Essential
* 2 years' experience in a similar administration/support/development role of Amazon Connect (This is imperative)
* Experience with Amazon DynamoDB Databases
* Experience with Terraform or similar deployment tools
* Ability to work on own initiative and within a team both face-to-face and virtually.
* Proven analytical and problem resolution skills with the ability to work under pressure.
* Strong communication skills both written and oral.