AWS DevSecops Engineer, London, Remote/Hybrid, £70,000-£80,000
You'll be working for one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses that work with the world's most high-profile sporting events including The Ashes, Golf, Boxing, Football, and Rugby. You will be responsible for managing and architecting the company's future global AWS infrastructure and ensuring that they maintain security standards.
You must be able to take ownership of the platform, speak to different stakeholders in the business, and lead on projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* Infrastructure as code tooling such as terraform/cloud formation
* Scaling Groups, Load Balancers, Autoscaling
* AWS Management Console for RDS
* AWS EC2 Management Console
* CloudWatch monitoring and alerts
* AWS storage and RDS engine types
* S3 Buckets, Load Balancing, Route 53
* AWS GuardDuty, AWS Security Hub.
This role offers a Remote or Hybrid option.
Please note: No sponsorship is provided at this time.
Send your CV to email@example.com and call 0191 338 7568.