A new green energy start-up that started in 2017 that is trying to change the landscape of portable green energy for events, festivals, construction and more. The company has multiple methods for distributing their green energy dreams to the world through sharing by hosting a sharing platform for large scale batteries, setting up a rental management tool for external companies to list their own products, and they are also developing their own large-scale portable batteries. They are a young and enthusiastic group of professionals that works best through collaboration.
As a developer you will be building on and maintaining both the sharing platform and the rental management software. Both platforms use React.JS on the front end and for the back end the sharing marketplace uses Node.JS, while the rental management tool uses C#. You will also develop features for the data collection tool that the company uses to analyse data on battery usage. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop new features for current and new products.
* Node.js experience preferred
* Proficiency in using Cloud platforms, Ideally GCP
* Proficiency in API development
* Understanding Firebase and hosting at Google are a plus
* Experience in working on products that come with high stakes and/or in an entrepreneurial start-up environment
* Eagerness to learn new things and to dive into issues outside of field of knowledge
* Negotiable salary plus bonus options
* Scale-up mentality and possibilities
* You will work in an organisation that is fully in motion, with development opportunities and room for your own input
* On the job training and coaching
* Learning and development budget
* Many young, enthusiastic colleagues
* Travel expenses
* Flexible workplaces (currently working from home partly)