Principle Intergation Architect
Once a month in Dublin - UK/Ireland Based
£120,000 - £140,000 + Benefits
Roles and Responsibilities
* Define and implement integration strategies and architecture patterns that align objectives and within the guard-rails of the wider enterprise integration strategy and architecture.
* Manage a team of Lead Architects, supporting and mentoring them to develop a strong integration architecture talent pipeline.
* Liaise with business partners and other BU-aligned Architects to understand BU strategies and roadmaps to find opportunities for innovation and transformation and translate them into technology integration and initiatives.
* Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on architecture standard methodologies, principles, and frameworks to technology delivery teams and ensure they are followed throughout the development lifecycle via appropriate and established governance interventions.
* Lead partner engagement, teamwork and communication on strategy and roadmap activities to influence both technology and investment decisions.
* Advise and guide a portfolio of change programmes and initiatives and maintain oversight.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with key technology vendors and partners to ensure the Bank has access to groundbreaking technology capability and skills and can take advantage of emerging technology trends.
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands-on experience with one or more enterprise iPaaS / integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit or SnapLogic.
* Solid understanding of cloud-based integration solutions, such as AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, or Google Cloud Functions.
* Excellent knowledge of industry standard methodologies, product and platform offerings, and regulatory requirements.
* Superb communication and teamwork skills, with a proven track record of working with multi-functional teams and at a leadership level.
For more information please apply below with your CV or reach out to Joe Chalkley at Jefferson Frank (firstname.lastname@example.org)